Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On the block

When I drove up to the house this evening after getting some Thai food and a kids movie (no school tomorrow) I was blessed by what I saw. Along with my kids there were about 6 other neighborhood kids playing in my front yard. We've only been here for 2 1/2 weeks and we've been able to begin establishing our home and yard as a safe place to be on the block. What a gift. Please pray we can be loving adults sharing the gospel and our lives with our neighbors.

Well it's back to Ninja Warrior. That's right... it's like American Gladiator on steriods and based out of Japan. My wife and I are addicted to this show. It is pretty cool and on the G4 channel. In one stage of the competition these guys have to grab onto these balls they look like light bulbs attached to a structure like monkey bars 15 feet in the air over a pitt filled with muddy water (u gotta see it to believe it). Awesome! I am seriously thinking about beginning my training... always wanted to be a Ninja.

1 comment:

DJ CRAIG said...

as long as you dont wear on of those man-thongs then you have my support. lol